Frage Farming currency poll

Umfrage: Poll

Just points
2 50%
Points & Farm money
2 50%
Anzahl der Wähler: 4
Bitte zuerst anmelden. Nur angemeldete Benutzer können an dieser Umfrage teilnehmen.
  • Madame Maintenon
  • Dank erhalten: 18

Madame Maintenon antwortete auf Farming currency poll

Posted 15 Juli 2020 16:56 #511
OH
MY
GOD!
Fantastic !!!!!!!
von Madame Maintenon
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Louis Quatorze
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
  • Hope Fading
  • Dank erhalten: 9

Hope Fading antwortete auf Farming currency poll

Posted 15 Juli 2020 21:04 #512
thanks I like that idea, Brinley
von Hope Fading
  • Admin
  • Autor
  • Dank erhalten: 258

Admin antwortete auf Farming currency poll

Posted 16 Juli 2020 13:48 #513
Thanks for all the feedback. When I created the Exchange system my main thought was that as the system grew with more and more options, people may not want to do everything, so a trading system would help that. But, looking at the logs and hearing what people say it really feels like people prefer to go 'self sufficient' either on their own or by forming their own groups and communities.

I also appreciate all the feedback around what people feel about the points system. The current system is designed in such a way as to be totally open which I believe to be an important feature. To remove 'cheating' would involve closing up a lot of that potential we currently have for customisation and also for deciding how you wish to 'play', and so I don't feel this is something that should be done at present.

I like the idea of keeping the Exchange for buying and selling with prices adjusting according to market share and also the idea of experience points with bonuses and surprises so will move my thinking and design along that path.
Last Edit:16 Juli 2020 13:50 von Admin
Letzte Änderung: 16 Juli 2020 13:50 von Admin.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Emma Rose, Louis Quatorze, Madame Maintenon
  • a Guest
  • Dank erhalten: 0

a Guest antwortete auf Farming currency poll

Posted 11 Aug. 2020 14:45 #554
The current system seems fine to me, however, experience points would also be good with some kind of "award" or prize which may be redundant as everything is free. Everybody likes to win something - just a thought.
von a Guest

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo