Frage cannibalism and pests

• Admin
  • Dank erhalten: 258

Admin antwortete auf cannibalism and pests

Posted 26 Sep. 2020 07:54 #842
If you have ever played SimCity, that has an option for disasters you can turn on. When a disaster happens you can then fix it and nothing is actually lost but you gain things like XP and interesting items. I can see this could be an option for us as people not wanting to use it would not 'loose out' on anything but people who did could have extra challenges and new ways to gain XP. I have also been thinking about adding other 'realism' things such as making some form of 'seasonal' system. Having said all that, for the moment I am mainly focusing on pulling together everything we currently have along with the much needed documentation :)
von Admin

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Louis Quatorze
  • Dank erhalten: 30

Louis Quatorze antwortete auf cannibalism and pests

Posted 26 Sep. 2020 08:19 #843
Hello Cnayl
Seasonal system woulf be very fine! where cows eat hay for exemple!
CU
Louis
von Louis Quatorze

• a Guest
  • Dank erhalten: 0

a Guest antwortete auf cannibalism and pests

Posted 26 Sep. 2020 13:42 #854
This is the type of thing I was referring to. Some of us have enough "disaster" IRL and don't want to deal with it in a game or in role playing. It's okay if one likes that kind of thing and would be very good for XP stuff. But to have it just to have it as you said earlier would be disastrous. I also very much like the idea of seasonal stuff and crop rotation would be something else...that say a square field could only yield corn for so many harvests before the corn would not grow, same with potatoes, grain, alfalfa, hay...so say like after 15 harvests you have to plant something different in that field...just a thought. And I like the idea of the cows and horses eating hay through the winter. I haven't seen it but "straw" is another crop to consider, and it can be used for bedding for the animals, pretty much all of them, also it can be used in crafting for basket weaving, hat making and "thatch" for roofs. Again just some thoughts.
von a Guest

• Hope Fading
  • Dank erhalten: 9

Hope Fading antwortete auf cannibalism and pests

Posted 26 Sep. 2020 17:09 #860
I also agree with Elke.
this person must be a member of DarkMoon,
where they want to bbq the horses
nods, yes
von Hope Fading

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo