Questão backpack not in hud box, exchange how to get it to work.

• Regina
  • Autor do tópico
  • Obrigado recebido 0

backpack not in hud box, exchange how to get it to work.foi criado por Regina

Posted 07 Abr. 2023 06:34 #2406
Hello Everyone, I am new to the farming system, have a couple questions, where do I find this Backpack.. another thing, is how do I get the exchange to work I have 500q for joining but says I don't have enough coin to buy anything. If I am posting in the wrong area I do apologize ahead of time. Our grid has multiple regions and we would like to build a trade system but found things just don't like that sims line *winks*
Last Edit:07 Abr. 2023 06:37 por Regina
Ultima edição : 07 Abr. 2023 06:37 por Regina. Motivo: added idea of our grid.

Por favor Iniciar sessão ou Criar uma conta para se juntar à conversa.

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Obrigado recebido 46

Respondido por Buzzy Cnayl no tópico backpack not in hud box, exchange how to get it to work.

Posted 07 Abr. 2023 09:33 #2407
Hello and welcome.

For the backpack, there is a new version coming soon so just hold on a little longer as that will help hopefully with your trading. Also I am working on several other new features to help people work together despite some of the limitations of Opensim!

For the exchange, I see your coins have gone down so hope you figured it out?  You mention you started with 500q  but please check as we have switched from Quinto's (q) to Vivo's (v) so please do make sure you are using the latest version of the HUD and Exchange (they are version 6, the old system is version 5)
por Buzzy Cnayl

• Regina
  • Autor do tópico
  • Obrigado recebido 0

Respondido por Regina no tópico backpack not in hud box, exchange how to get it to work.

Posted 07 Abr. 2023 09:36 #2408
it went down at the vivo region, when I bought apples, not that I could take them .. but it don't work with the exchange on the region I am on. and thank you for the update on the backpack, :)
Last Edit:07 Abr. 2023 09:37 por Regina
Ultima edição : 07 Abr. 2023 09:37 por Regina.

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo