Questão cow feeders

• Chelsea Himmel
  • Autor do tópico
  • Obrigado recebido 1

cow feedersfoi criado por Chelsea Himmel

Posted 03 Jun. 2023 16:59 #2566
Since my conversion from x scripts to Y the newest water tower are running out of water and cows /sheep are getting thirsty.  I have 2 out with a windmill from the Electric pack.  the only way to fix this is delete and rezz new towers .  Im I missing something there is 1 animals and 4 feeders out. 
por Chelsea Himmel

Por favor Iniciar sessão ou Criar uma conta para se juntar à conversa.

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Obrigado recebido 46

Respondido por Buzzy Cnayl no tópico cow feeders

Posted 04 Jun. 2023 11:01 #2570
First just checking you have the water tower set with MODE=GRID

As you are using grid power I'm wondering if that is the issue as the largest region I had tested was just a 2x2. It's supposed to be a region wide thing but maybe there is an issue. One way to check is to edit the water tower and in the description it will show the water level, e.g.  52;en-GB  means it's at 52%.   If you change that to 1;en-GB  and then reset the scripts that will force it to ask far water, so you can then look to see if the water pump starts up or not. 
por Buzzy Cnayl

• Chelsea Himmel
  • Autor do tópico
  • Obrigado recebido 1

Respondido por Chelsea Himmel no tópico cow feeders

Posted 04 Jun. 2023 11:09 #2571
changed 1 tower to 1 , it shows now empty and its not refilling, changed another to 99 it shows 99. water pump is online. pants and other trees are getting water from other towers for now
por Chelsea Himmel

• Chelsea Himmel
  • Autor do tópico
  • Obrigado recebido 1

Posted 04 Jun. 2023 11:14 #2572
hah spoke to soon i see now plants have died because water tower went empty, changed en on that one to 99
por Chelsea Himmel

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Obrigado recebido 46

Respondido por Buzzy Cnayl no tópico cow feeders

Posted 04 Jun. 2023 17:57 #2573
If the water tower doesn't start filling right away after the reset (the level indicator should change to + and the pump will start operating) then it sounds like that is the issue.  If you edit the config notecard for the water tower, is it set to MODE=GRID   and also set to the same group as the pump and controller?

Also it seems odd that plants would die so quickly - even when they need water they normally last a little while before they die.  You could try seting the water tower in the config notecard to  MODE=SELF and see if it then works. If so it would suggest something about using the power is failing.  I've set up a 3 by 3 region (size x=768  y=768) and have tried putting the controller, pump and water tower at far corners and it doesn't show any issues.  At the moment I only have two cows and the grass feeder plus a 6 fields. 
por Buzzy Cnayl

• Chelsea Himmel
  • Autor do tópico
  • Obrigado recebido 1

Posted 05 Jun. 2023 11:59 #2574
I replaced the water pump and it seems now to be working pump I had was an earlier version
por Chelsea Himmel

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo