Question Other grids

• Admin
  • Thank you received: 258

Replied by Admin on topic Other grids

Posted 18 Aug 2021 09:38 #1556
Yes just to confirm you can run the Quintonia edition on any grid as long as it has been set up as per  quintonia.net/information/user-guide/chapter-2-start-here

If you save a sim in an OAR file much of it will be reset when you restore so it is mostly good for making sure your farm layout is transferred but you would then most likely need to start crops and animals from new.  I am working on improving that though!

If you wish to use many of the features on the HUD you do need to create an account on this website but you can then link that to any avatar on any grid. Same for the Quintonia Exchange.
Last Edit:18 Aug 2021 09:39 by Admin
Last edit: 18 Aug 2021 09:39 by Admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Spencer St John
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Spencer St John on topic Other grids

Posted 18 Aug 2021 18:07 #1557
Thank you so much for your help ! I really appreciate that !
by Spencer St John

• Spencer St John
  • Topic Author

Posted 25 Jan 2022 15:19 #1706
Hi again River.
Thank you so much for your response. I have been away with my new best friend Covid. Another question please, my friend. Can the names of the items also be changed so we can create Gorean theme foods, animals, etc? :)
Thanks again! ( I apologize for any errors in typing. It is hard to see the forum with the ad for the game download there.)
Spencer
Thanks
by Spencer St John

• Spencer St John
  • Topic Author

Posted 25 Jan 2022 15:40 #1707
Thank you so much, Buzzy Cnayl! I am on a Gorean grid, and need to create a farm with that theme. I wasn't sure if I could do that. Any information given is so appreciated. :)

Spencer
by Spencer St John

• Admin
  • Thank you received: 258

Replied by Admin on topic Other grids

Posted 25 Jan 2022 18:50 #1712
I'm slowly adding to the documentation and do have some information already about developing your own items, starting at chapter 13 of the guide ( quintonia.net/information/user-guide )  I have started on making some Gorean items plus have some given to me so plan to add a section to the store before long!
by Admin

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo