Question VivoSim HUD Version 6.00

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 44

VivoSim HUD Version 6.00 was created by Buzzy Cnayl

Posted 26 Mar 2023 10:07 #2347
The HUD is now available from the Mintor store, sorry for delays but real life kept getting in the way!   As this is all 'new' there may well be some issues I haven't found yet. Please do share all feedback, issues, suggestions etc in this forum to help me make things even better.
M A I N   C H A N G E S

ACCOUNT
Connects with your account on VivoSim.net website. If you were linked on Quintonia.net then you Should already be linked on VivoSim, but please do get in touch if you have any issues.  New will start with 500 Vivo's (coins) and an XP of 5.  They will also have 100 for both food and drink in your provisions (note that you may need to use the 'retreive' button on the Provisons menu the first time you attatch the HUD to pul those values.  Note: If your account was transfered over from Quintonia you will start with an XP of 5)

XP ACTIVITY
The HUD now publishes your XP activity to the website so each time you earn XP it will appear in the newsfeed.  This is only for XP, not for buying and selling with Vivo coins.
Should you not wish this, you can disable publishing by editing the config notecard (change from 0 to 1):

; Set to 0 for your activity and awards etc to be posted on the VivoSim website, 1 to hide it (you will still earn the points)
  HIDE_RESULTS=0

Note that you will still recieve the XP, they just won't appear in the newsfeed.

The updated message system ( which is still a bit experimental!) allows you to send private messages in-world to any of the people that are your friends on the VivoSim website. You can access the message menu either by clicking on the envelope/mail icon (top left on HUD) of from the Account button, then Messages on the HUD.    There is a notification sound when new messages are available. You can configure this on or off and also what sound file is played, from the config notecard.

PROVISIONS
Fixed issue were storing items often made the stored value go to the wrong value.

LANGUAGES
I’ve added Italian (using Google translate) as one of the languages you can select. Please feel free to let me know any phrases that could be improved!

KNOWN ISSUES...
There are still some issues with the screen on the HUD not always working as it should. If you find messages get cleared before you can read them, you can turn on 'Echo status' from the Options menu to have text also appear in the chat.
by Buzzy Cnayl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bongmaster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bongmaster
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Bongmaster on topic VivoSim HUD Version 6.00

Posted 26 Mar 2023 13:31 #2348
when i click the Account button in the menu i get llDialog: First parameter must be a key
by Bongmaster

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Topic Author

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic VivoSim HUD Version 6.00

Posted 26 Mar 2023 13:39 #2349
Please can you try forcing a system reset . From the Options button click then Advanced, then Reset then Reset again. See if that helps.
by Buzzy Cnayl

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Topic Author

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic VivoSim HUD Version 6.00

Posted 26 Mar 2023 14:58 #2350
Okay, I think I found the problem. I will release an update in a short while. I'll post on here when it's ready.
by Buzzy Cnayl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bongmaster

• Bongmaster
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Bongmaster on topic VivoSim HUD Version 6.00

Posted 26 Mar 2023 16:06 #2351
i didnt try the reset, just saw the reply XD im offline atm
by Bongmaster

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo