Question HUD Version 6.03

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 44

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic HUD Version 6.03

Posted 06 Apr 2023 20:01 #2404
That may have a link - I haven't done anything to the baby system for a while and didn't test the new HUD with it. Any feedback appreciated!
by Buzzy Cnayl
The topic has been locked.
  • April McKenna
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by April McKenna on topic HUD Version 6.03

Posted 07 Apr 2023 03:01 #2405
Hi Buzzy, 

We are trying out the baby so that anyone who wants the whole farm system has a reference point to go to for help.  I followed the pdf instructions and added the baby and it attached to my hud as well.  I had to reset the baby as it wasn't working correctly and it must have reset my hud too, so I lost all progress and went from 14 to 14.

I am not attaching the new baby now but .. yes .. the baby stuff needs a bit of tweaking for it to work correctly.

We need to reset the baby quite often for it to behave properly.

by April McKenna
  • April McKenna
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by April McKenna on topic HUD Version 6.03

Posted 08 Apr 2023 11:05 #2411
Just replying to say I won't be adding the baby to my avatar again until you give the go ahead.
by April McKenna
  • Savannah Joy
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Savannah Joy on topic HUD Version 6.03

Posted 09 Apr 2023 07:38 #2420
Buzzy could you tell me exactly what we are using right now to make the points go up?  Is it just time at this point or is there anything else that we can use within the farming system to make the points go up?  What have you added to the HUD that helps with the points system at this time?

Thank You! ;)

Passion! ;)
by Savannah Joy
  • Buzzy Cnayl
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 44

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic HUD Version 6.03

Posted 09 Apr 2023 08:34 #2422
At the moment, it's just time that adds XP (based on the level of your metabolism setting) There will be new tasks and other things coming though, and I may well slow down or turn off the time one when that happens as I would like to make XP link more to actual acheivements than just wearing the HUD!
by Buzzy Cnayl

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo