Question Is that a REAL Cnayl update?

• Ricky Fournier
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Is that a REAL Cnayl update? was created by Ricky Fournier

Posted 13 Jun 2021 04:03 #1468
This evening I got a notice from someone who's saying they have an updated version of the Quintonia edition.  ALL boxes and the HUD.

I've never heard of this person before, and it didn't say to go to Mintor or any other sim that I associate with Cnayl.  There's no mention of this on Mintor or on here, and nothing from Cnayl himself.

Anyone know what this is about?

Thanks!
by Ricky Fournier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Crash Button

Replied by Crash Button on topic Is that a REAL Cnayl update?

Posted 13 Jun 2021 09:25 #1469
I never heard of anyone else doing that, but most likely the best place to get the Quintonia items is from Mintor. If Cnayl hasn't colored the boxes displayed or added any other sign that something has been updated then it surely wasn't. Who was it? Could have been someone from Cnayl team?
by Crash Button

• Admin
  • Thank you received: 258

Replied by Admin on topic Is that a REAL Cnayl update?

Posted 14 Jun 2021 11:35 #1472
Just to confirm that I have no knowledge of this and it's nothing to do with me. It may be someone has 'forked' the project but in that case they should really think of calling it something else so as not to confuse anyone. If you wish to pass on their name via a private message I can try seeing if I can contact them as I would be more than happy to have someone else working on the farm as long as we work together!
by Admin

• Ricky Fournier
  • Topic Author

Replied by Ricky Fournier on topic Is that a REAL Cnayl update?

Posted 14 Jun 2021 23:09 #1473
I can't leave you a private message on here (i've tried), so here's a cut/paste from GCG.  There was a similar one on your own OSG forum:

[03:01] Nene Swords: Group Notice Sent by: Nene Swords
Latest Satyr Farm Quintonia Edition
Latest Satyr Farm Quintonia Edition is available free on my farm pick up all 12 boxes plus the Hud,
[03:04] Ricky Fournier: It seems to me it would always be best to get the farming system directly from Cnayl's sim.

by Ricky Fournier

• Admin
  • Thank you received: 258

Replied by Admin on topic Is that a REAL Cnayl update?

Posted 16 Jun 2021 18:12 #1478
Sorry to hear you can't leave me a message, you should be able to go to Profile on the main menu then Inbox and send from there - if not I will check what's up!

As for the actual boxes, I know a few people do hold a copy of the boxes on their regions just in case people have problems getting to Mintor.
by Admin

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo