Question Not sure if I asked this question or not yet . . .

• Savannah Joy
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Not sure if I asked this question or not yet . . . was created by Savannah Joy

Posted 22 Apr 2022 03:28 #1897
I would like to know if we can go from grid to grid with the Backpack & Hud . . . I went to my other avatars grid and made some things to put in my backpack . . . than when I went home, they were not there . . . they just disappeared from my inventory . . . I don't have that problem when I TP from sim to sim on the SAME GRID . . . but do have that issue when I go from ONE GRID TO THE OTHER GRID!
I'm wondering if this is the same thing with the Baby.
Thank You! ;)
Passion! ;)
by Savannah Joy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Thank you received: 47

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic Not sure if I asked this question or not yet . . .

Posted 22 Apr 2022 08:02 #1898
For going from your home grid to another grid I would always recommend you take off any attachments and put a copy in your 'My suitcase' folder, then re-attach from there at the new grid. For the backpack, it should be saving the contents to the Quintonia server and so should allow you to put stuff in one grid, then take out a new grid (see above for how to wear it) It is still an experimental thing and when I checked I saw the data was a bit messed up this end so have fixed that and will look into what happend. Please let me know if it looks okay now at your end, thanks.
by Buzzy Cnayl

• Savannah Joy
  • Topic Author

Replied by Savannah Joy on topic Not sure if I asked this question or not yet . . .

Posted 26 Apr 2022 16:01 #1901
OK Buzzy! TY ;) I will check on that later when I do that again! ;) My suitcase I should have remembered on my own, but was not thinking . . . :/ I will also keep a copy of my attachments in my suitcase as well ;)
Thanks Again!
Passion! ;)
by Savannah Joy

• a Guest

Replied by a Guest on topic Not sure if I asked this question or not yet . . .

Posted 31 Oct 2022 02:26 #2182
Hi Buzzy

Like Passion, I also went traveling on same grid, but different private sim, and forgot to put my stuff in the suitcase folder. The baby attached, alright, but I had to reset (in edit mode) for things to recover. When I got back to my home the Status button would not work. What do you suggest?
by a Guest

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Thank you received: 47

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic Not sure if I asked this question or not yet . . .

Posted 09 Nov 2022 20:08 #2214
Seems odd for the status button not to work. One thing to try is from your HUD, select Baby, then OPTIONS then ADVANCED then RESET (and !RESET!) to see if that helps.
by Buzzy Cnayl

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo