Question Hud Not Working

• Malani Baller
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Hud Not Working was created by Malani Baller

Posted 23 Nov 2022 23:36 #2255
Hi I am having trouble with the hud it does not work at all I have reset the scripts all the hud does is go from sunrise to night and the meter is oraange it won't allow me to press any of the tabs nothing happens.
by Malani Baller

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Thank you received: 46

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic Hud Not Working

Posted 24 Nov 2022 14:18 #2256
There was an issue with an earlier release of this version of the HUD that could cause those sort of problems. It's worth picking up the latest one from the Mintor store in case it's that causing problems for you.
by Buzzy Cnayl

• Malani Baller
  • Topic Author

Replied by Malani Baller on topic Hud Not Working

Posted 24 Nov 2022 20:09 #2257
I am wearing 5.5 I picked it up at the store were is the updated version box in the store?
by Malani Baller

• Malani Baller
  • Topic Author

Posted 24 Nov 2022 20:29 #2258
your hud on the wall says 5.5 update October 2022 that is what I am wearing and no menus are doing anything if there is another update somewhere let me know thanks
by Malani Baller

• Malani Baller
  • Topic Author

Posted 24 Nov 2022 20:39 #2259
5.5 works perfect on your sim once I leave to go home it give me this in the scripts error code > [12:35] System.AppDomainUnloadedException: The application domain in which the thread was running has been unloaded.

Server stack trace: 

at System.Threading.Thread.InternalCrossContextCallback(Context ctx, IntPtr ctxID, Int32 appDomainID, InternalCrossContextDelegate ftnToCall, Object[] args)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSink.DoTransitionDispatch(Byte[] reqStmBuff, SmuggledMethodCallMessage smuggledMcm, SmuggledMethodReturnMessage& smuggledMrm)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage reqMsg)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Shared.ScriptBase.IScript.ExecuteEvent(String state, String FunctionName, Object[] args)

at OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Shared.Instance.ScriptInstance.EventProce

and the hud stops working once I enter.
by Malani Baller

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Thank you received: 46

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic Hud Not Working

Posted 25 Nov 2022 20:07 #2260
First just checking that if you go from one grid to another that you take the HUD off then wear it again when on new grid, as it can cause problems wearing scripted items when hypergriding.   That said the errors are not anything I recognise and seem to be server errors rather than scripting errors.    I went to the welcome region on the Baller grid and I notice it's running a very old version of OpenSim. I have only developed and tested things for version  0.9.0.1 onwards so it could well be that is causing the problems. 
by Buzzy Cnayl

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo