Question salt maling in dryer on 3x3

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Thank you received: 46

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic salt maling in dryer on 3x3

Posted 11 May 2023 14:34 #2480
okay thanks, will look into it. By the way I realised I forgot to answer about you not geting any points for making salt. That's because you will need the updated drier that I shall be releasing soon.
by Buzzy Cnayl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Chelsea Himmel
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Chelsea Himmel on topic salt maling in dryer on 3x3

Posted 11 May 2023 17:44 #2481
Oh so current drters will not give points ok. BTW what about the new backpacks that will not rezz items shown in inventory and gives message not in inventory, s there a way to clear the packpack Another Note is I can not log in on new website w Melania Twain account password forgot password and when tring to mke a new one the link to change it dd not work as well. oH WILL we need noe chicken coups to colect 5 eggS?
Last Edit:11 May 2023 18:00 by Chelsea Himmel
Last edit: 11 May 2023 18:00 by Chelsea Himmel. Reason: correction

• Buzzy Cnayl

Posted 11 May 2023 19:35 #2482
For doing tasks to get XP, you will need updated items. I am testing a bunch of items and hopefully will be available soon.

For backpacks, I don't see one linked to your current account. If you pick up and rez a fresh one that should work. Also, you can add items into it so they are then ready to rez out - just stand next to whatever product and use the 'New Stock' button. This puts a copy into the backpacks inventory. For the account login, will send you a PM.
by Buzzy Cnayl

• Chelsea Himmel
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Chelsea Himmel on topic Backpack

Posted 11 May 2023 22:38 #2483
I had the new backpack. used it but it had items in it yhat I added that would not rezz the item, gave message item not in your inventory but when doing a check it shows in the Pack. Have same issue with Malania Twain's pack, so started using the older ones.
by Chelsea Himmel

• Buzzy Cnayl

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic Backpack

Posted 12 May 2023 11:17 #2488
Okay, thanks for the feedback. I will look into it further.
by Buzzy Cnayl

• Buzzy Cnayl

Posted 13 May 2023 11:30 #2501
Just to let you know I'm trying making salt using the driers on a 3x3 region (I always get confused by sizes but just to check, I have it set at sizex and sizey = 768)    So far it's up to 63% and still going but will keep watching.

There is a new version of the drier out now which you will need to complete the salt task so if you get a chance it would be great to put on on your 3x3 region just to see if it does the same thing. Thanks.
by Buzzy Cnayl

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo