Question Hud ..... not working ...

• April McKenna
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3

Hud ..... not working ... was created by April McKenna

Posted 03 Jun 2023 08:41 #2565
Sooo the hud decided to be strange, was all good, didn't need food or drink or the bathroom.  But .. it kept flashing from green to yellow to green to orange and numbers changing.

gyazo.com/9fe5cc6e1d4f73bcdf5f2c875f51bfe6

Took that pic to show Rip that I didn't need food but clearly shows that in the stats I did.  Oh and effects were off but I started fainting.

I tried resetting the hud .. twice .. relogged after clearing cache manually etc etc.  Ended up deleting the hud completely and emptying my trash.  Still fainting even though no hud on and there was nothing in my trash/inventory.

Tried to go to Mintor...nothing there just greenery, well green land, no buildings.  Waited for around 30 mins.  Relogged again and went back and nothing still. No buildings.  Was going to get a new hud ...

gyazo.com/8839182ed67e591b1b3eaab1f4dd7058

Eventually after stopping avatar animations & revoking permissions, undeforming avatar and relogging I have managed to stop fainting ..

Rip's is starting to do the same thing now, just started going from green to yellow etc.

Help lol
by April McKenna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Thank you received: 46

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic Hud ..... not working ...

Posted 03 Jun 2023 19:11 #2567
I've had that sort of problem before and it seems to come from there being a 'ghost' HUD in the region.  If you get talk in the local chat you can click on the Info and I found it saying the HUD was at <0,0,0> - I had to shut down region and delete the cache to clear it. Not sure how it happens but I'm looking into making a fix for that.

Sorry about Mintor - it keeps doing that. Have been nusy elsewhwere but now starting to look into it.
by Buzzy Cnayl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo