Question Rental prim count is grossly incorrect

• Jandira Dreamer
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Rental prim count is grossly incorrect was created by Jandira Dreamer

Posted 19 Jun 2023 21:02 #2584
I rented a space on Lugo, put out rougly 191 prim (64 Olive trees) and was notified that I had 2500. The counter is apparently including my next door neighbor. Fact is, including the buildings on my rented parcel, the count was 220 prim, not 2500, according to the edit window when all was highlighted!

I picked up all the trees. I had them all planted, before that notification appeared. :(
by Jandira Dreamer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Thank you received: 44

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic Rental prim count is grossly incorrect

Posted 22 Jun 2023 11:30 #2586
Sorry about that - which of the plots was it that gave the error (Talam or Grimshaw?)
by Buzzy Cnayl

• Jandira Dreamer
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Jandira Dreamer on topic Rental prim count is grossly incorrect

Posted 08 Jul 2023 18:40 #2597
Talam, I believe it was. I don't know what the deal is or was, but all my crops never produced; they just replanted and started over without any input from, me. I have a presence on OSG & also AVIWORLDS, and neither seem to have an issue on their respective rentals. Go figure.

It makes little difference now, as the admins of my home grid are having the devil of a time keeping the grid online, for some odd reason. Went from being a very stable grid to being a wreck. I feel sorry, for the poor admins, but consequently, I don't spend any time there, anymore.
Last Edit:08 Jul 2023 18:49 by Jandira Dreamer
Last edit: 08 Jul 2023 18:49 by Jandira Dreamer.

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo