Question Unable to login from anywhere on this site unless it's on the home page only.

• Marlon Wulluf
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Unable to login from anywhere on this site unless it's on the home page only. was created by Marlon Wulluf

Posted 06 Feb 2022 17:36 #1781
I noticed when I get a notification email about someone replying to one of my posts, which gives the board's URL, which I click on and it takes me directly to the forum post, then from there I try to login and all I get is:-

Warning
The security token did not match. The request was aborted to prevent any security breach. Please try again.

So to log in, I have to click the 'home' button, login, then go around searching for the post that was replied to.
by Marlon Wulluf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Admin
  • Thank you received: 258
Sorry to hear you are having problems. I tend to log in then I check the status notification on the right-hand side. I realise that isn't immediately obvious if you are viewing the site on a mobile device so I have tweaked the layout to hopefully make it easier to see. For the login, not sure why you get that error as I tried and it was okay for me. What web browser are you using?  I will do some more investigations to see if I can uncover anything that might cause this.
by Admin

• Marlon Wulluf
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Marlon Wulluf on topic Unable to login from anywhere on this site unless it's on the home page only.

Posted 07 Feb 2022 14:13 #1785
I'm using the latest Chrome browser (Version 98.0.4758.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)) on Win10 (updated 2 hours a go), with some security plugins that stop a lot of 'on-site' advertisements, and I checked them by disabling them completely, and I even tried it in incognito mode with no plugins, and both did the same.
Last Edit:07 Feb 2022 14:14 by Marlon Wulluf
Last edit: 07 Feb 2022 14:14 by Marlon Wulluf.

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo