Question Hud keeps disappearing and then I get this message

• IndigoQueen King
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Hud keeps disappearing and then I get this message was created by IndigoQueen King

Posted 27 Oct 2023 02:58 #2655
I have had my hud for a bit and some of my friends were having this issue and now I am. I logged out hud was attached. Logged back in hud was not attached. When I tried to re attach it I receive this message Unable to rez: could not find asset 55d230c3-cf1e-4fb4-8c73-e906dd9c62ea for item VivoSim-HUD-V6.06.I am at Mintor to see if I could attach it here but receive the same message. I have several huds now but when I attach a new one all of my stored items are at zero. It resets entirely. Anyone know how to stop this from continuing? It's happened to me several times this week. My stats stay the same but my stored items poof are gone :( Thank you :) for any suggestions.
by IndigoQueen King

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• April McKenna
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by April McKenna on topic Hud keeps disappearing and then I get this message

Posted 30 Oct 2023 04:45 #2656
Go into provisions, and hit retrieve, that should do it :)
by April McKenna
The following user(s) said Thank You: IndigoQueen King

• IndigoQueen King
  • Topic Author

Replied by IndigoQueen King on topic Hud keeps disappearing and then I get this message

Posted 30 Oct 2023 06:04 #2657
Hey April,
Thanks I will try that and see if that works next time. Thank you!
by IndigoQueen King

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Thank you received: 44

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic Hud keeps disappearing and then I get this message

Posted 05 Nov 2023 13:13 #2662
Just to add that if you get unable to rez errors that might indicate a problem with the asset server on your own grid. One thing to try is to rez on the Mintor sandbox area then take the item as a copy back into your inventory. Then go to you home and do the same thing (rez and take copy) - doing all that ought to help the asset servers properly save it I think.
by Buzzy Cnayl
The following user(s) said Thank You: IndigoQueen King

• IndigoQueen King
  • Topic Author

Replied by IndigoQueen King on topic Hud keeps disappearing and then I get this message

Posted 06 Nov 2023 04:21 #2663
Hi Buzzy, Thank you for your reply and glad to see you are well. I did try that first, went to Mintor but I wasn't able rez it there either. But retrieving my items does work. So I just keep a few huds around in case it happens again. So far it's been stable. :)
by IndigoQueen King

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo