Loved Babies

• Shadows Myst
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 9

Babies was created by Shadows Myst

Posted 21 Jan 2021 18:02 #1294
I would love to see a button where the babies can live forever or a config card where we can change the life of the baby to live forever...if we want to get rid of the babies may be have a button to allow the baby to get sick or allow SIDS...not murder...lol...but I don't want to raise a baby and it die after a few years...let us decide when that time comes in a better way than murder...also is there a way when you cuddle the baby to get rid of the Master part the baby replies with...better yet...can there be a notecard where we can add what the baby says in chat...but i hate seeing a baby say thank you Master Sweetheart Baskerville...it should say mama or mommy or daddy...lol...or let me know how to change what it says in the script...
by Shadows Myst

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Louis Quatorze
  • Thank you received: 30

Replied by Louis Quatorze on topic Babies

Posted 22 Jan 2021 20:35 #1295
Hello!
Dont worry its beta not release!
About life Cnayl answered before in the forum no question Babies die. Script is from animal and need some adjusts!

Louis
by Louis Quatorze

• Admin
  • Thank you received: 258

Replied by Admin on topic Babies

Posted 23 Jan 2021 11:12 #1296
Thanks for feedback. The current baby should keep going for quite some time but yes, is just a 'beta test' and in fact I have recently found that there is a high probability that the body has its origins in Second Life, so for that and a few other reasons, I am looking to redesign it before to long.
by Admin

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo