Question Excess XP due to an excess of food?...

• Louis Quatorze
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 30

Replied by Louis Quatorze on topic Excess XP due to an excess of food?...

Posted 10 Jul 2021 10:40 #1508
The interest of  XP BOTS cheaters, they can and "work" H24, and they cant be intimidated....!!

by Louis Quatorze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by a Guest on topic Excess XP due to an excess of food?...

Posted 27 Jul 2021 11:49 #1515
I think to make this fair for EVERYONE someone should make a scripted BOT for EVERYONE to use to Rack up XP points or SCRAP the XP system all Together this way NO arguments and all is FAIR for EVERYONE.
by a Guest

• Crash Button

Replied by Crash Button on topic Excess XP due to an excess of food?...

Posted 27 Jul 2021 11:57 #1516

I think to make this fair for EVERYONE someone should make a scripted BOT for EVERYONE to use to Rack up XP points or SCRAP the XP system all Together this way NO arguments and all is FAIR for EVERYONE.
There are no BOTS Ghost. That man has bots/ghosts into his head! And some other issues of fairness and unfairness...like talking to a real person for 2 hours and at the end and I quote "oh, I thought you are an NPC!" and the discussion was pretty ample about servers and grids and all kinds!
Happy collecting points!
by Crash Button

• Louis Quatorze
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 30

Replied by Louis Quatorze on topic Excess XP due to an excess of food?...

Posted 27 Jul 2021 12:08 #1517
Hi Ghost

Ok for you a world virtual or not  where all people cheats is a goal?
Ask to cheaters the bot to earn XP all the time then, even when you are sleeping in RL!

Louis
by Louis Quatorze

• a Guest

Replied by a Guest on topic Excess XP due to an excess of food?...

Posted 27 Jul 2021 12:14 #1518
Ok well all i haft to say is it is impossible for the HUMAN body to stay Awake 24/7 after about 24hrs if you haven't got an athletes Heart stamina you are likely to suffer a heart attack.ok after 48hrs the Brain starts to Fail. after this full breakdown then Death.if you think I'm wrong on this i suggest you go online and check out the Russian Sleep experiments very interesting Read. I'll say no more on the subject as i don't like to pee against the wind. :)  
by a Guest

• Crash Button

Replied by Crash Button on topic Excess XP due to an excess of food?...

Posted 27 Jul 2021 12:22 #1519

Hi Ghost

Ok for you a world virtual or not  where all people cheats is a goal?
Ask to cheaters the bot to earn XP all the time then, even when you are sleeping in RL!

Louis
well now you are worried about my sleep! hahahhahahaha. Now that's a new one! And for your information...and this is my last time I am ever going to answer you...for your information just because you think you're smart you're not! Anyone can be online as much as they want, what is your problem with it dude??? Your mob intimidation tactics are really not something you prevail in using, much less to spread untruths about the uses of the HUDs!!!
People use your HUDs at eat intervals 15 mins and please wake up, get some points, cause as you can see for some only the points are interesting, not also adding to the experience of the farm itself, nor teaching real stuff, but boycotting others that dare to do something to enhance everyone's else experiences! 

by Crash Button

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo